Sunday, May 20, 2012

Feel my love

Andrew, I know you will grow up knowing I love you. There's no question in my mind, that you will have fond memories of me showering you with kisses, and telling you constantly how much I love you. The thing that worries me, is wondering if you FEEL my love. How do you measure love? How often I play with you? How many times I let you stay up a few minutes past your bedtime? Or maybe, it's something less tangible, like the way we look at each other, or how I always have your back. How ever you grow up putting a value on love, I pray that you will always feel mine for you. You are forever my sweet little guy. Earth is not too big for the many great things that await you. I can't wait for the day you take on your own family and realize just how much love a mother or father feels for their children. You are such a special boy. Fiercely independent, and strong in your convictions..you keep us on our toes, and we wouldn't have it any other way. I love you my sweet boy. Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment