Thursday, May 3, 2012

My first letter to Andrew

Andrew, I'm starting this blog for you, and Presley. One day, when you have other brothers or sisters, it'll be for them as well. I have to apologize to you though, Presley is 12 weeks old, (today, actually), and you are three days away from being seven! I wish I had started this way back when, but better late than never! I did write to you in a journal when you were born, and one day when I come across them, I'll add them to this blog. One day when you are a grown man, I'll print this and you'll be able to read any time you want, just how much you meant to me. You are my first love. Sidenote: I stopped writing, cause your little sister started crying. I'm coming back right now just to tell you how cute you are right now in the shower. Daddy and I are downstairs listening to you play with your cars. You're wheelin' and racin' and making all kind of moves with those cars! We get so much pleasure out of hearing you play with your toys, cause you don't do it very often. You just aren't a little guy who loves your toys. Maybe we have been entertaining you too much, and you are spoiled! I'm not sure, but we just love hearing you so much, and wanted to let you know. :) And, because this post wouldn't be complete without some pictures, here's one of you in the bath tub/sink! You were around 6 months old! Weren't you precious! Melt my heart!
That's all for now, love. I'll write another post soon! Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment